Monday, April 11, 2011

Let's Saddle Up

Today, I had a very special visit from one of my favourite people - Vanessa; and her mom, Linnea. You may remember Vanessa as the young lady who drew the beautiful pictures of the "Boys". We now have them hanging above each of their respective stalls.

Linnea and Vanessa have been following Dexter's progress on the blog and so they came by specifically to meet him and see his progress in person.

We ended up having a very special evening because I decided to saddle Dexter for the first time. As with everything I have asked of this very special little horse, it was pleasantly uneventful. As far as I know, Andrea has never saddled Dexter, nor had the previous owner she bought him from.

Linnea had her cell phone and took the following pictures. It was an amazing evening - thanks very much for being there to share it with me Linnea and Vanessa.






Vanessa has offered to draw a picture of Dexter so he can have his picture over his stall too.

I guess all there is to do now is ride him - can't wait!

Tovie and Dexter

No comments: