Monday, April 18, 2011

EQUINE HEALTH & EMERGENCY FIRST AID CLINIC

Gord and I attended the above clinic with our friend's Sherri and Mark, and Linda and Tim.

Ross MacInnes and his daughter Heather, did a great job of organizing and presenting useful information; along with the help of Dr. Brian Taylor, DVM, and farrier, Karen McMann.

I attended the course in order to obtain the certificate and to ensure what I am offering through "Just Horsing Around" covers as much useful information as possible. There was very little information that was new for Gord and I but I am certain that the newer horse owners found the information very helpful.

As I've said many times throughout this blog, it is important to remain open to persuing ongoing learning opportunities; especially so for those of us who have chosen to mentor others.

Tovie and Gord

No comments: