Thursday, September 6, 2007

Let's Get Started

Today I will be starting a new adventure - Just Horsing Around . . .
In May I began giving lessons to Horse Crazy folks looking for a starting point toward developing exceptional horsemanship skills. My students to date have included a family of 6, a SAIT Instructor in his early 50s, a mom who's kids are growing up so she now has more time to herself, friends, a work colleague, and business associate (all are becoming good friends).

Yesterday I was interviewed by the Calgary Herald and there will be a photo shoot on Monday. The possibilities of what may develop from having my story published are exciting and scary all at the same time.

When everything falls into place the way it has, one can only believe it was meant to be. I love hanging out in the barn with my boys, love meeting new people, and love teaching... this path couldn't be more perfect!

A big thank-you hug to all my favourite people - I hope I have done a good job letting you all know who you are!

No comments: