Thursday, September 13, 2007

Here is an Idea . . .

Hello and welcome. If you have found your way here after reading the article on me in the Calgary Herald - Thank You! Of course, we're just getting started so check back to the site regularly. It will be fun to see where it heads.

I'm guessing you are also horse crazy or you may know someone who is. If you have a favourite horse crazy person in your life, you may want to give them one of my gift certificates as a special gift. Just send me an e-mail (justhorsearound@gmail.com) with your request and we can set it up for you.

Remember friends, all you have to do is ask, there are no stupid questions. I started out not knowing what I didn't know and hope I can shorten the learning curve for you.
Tovie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tovie!
I just checked your blog site and must say, the pictures of your boys are beautiful! When I saw Magic, I thought "Wow - what an awesome looking horse. Wish Chris wouldn't have sold him.....". Just kidding, of course! I know Gord is the perfect human for him, and he could not have gone to a better home! I wish you all the very best for your new venture, and I want all the folks out there to know that you are one of the best horsewomen I ever met. I hugely admire your horsemanship and training skills, and anybody who decides to sign up with you will benefit it so many ways.... if I lived closer, I'd be your most frequent customer! All the very best from your friend Uli